Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFoodAllergyTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

From what I have read, it can come from any number of plants.

March 30, 2019
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyFoodAllergyTeam Member

It bothers me and I have a Corn food allergy. I have to be really careful when buying shredded cheese. If the shredded cheese doesn't clump together then chances are good that it is unsafe for me.

August 11, 2019

Related Questions

View All
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In