Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFoodAllergyTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFoodAllergyTeam Member asked a question 💭

I have not been diagnosed but they elimination have found them to be the culprits of by bouts of extreme stomach cramping and light headedness. The thing is the symptoms aren't always severe. Is anyone else experiencing this? Have you found anything that helps other than trying to avoid them?

February 9, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A MyFoodAllergyTeam Member

I often have reactions (mouth) to raw onions, but I can tolerate them cooked, usually, although they will upset my stomach sometimes.

February 11, 2020
A MyFoodAllergyTeam Member

I get horrible gas and sometimes cramps and diarrhea with onions. I find spring onions work better. Often I cut onion chucks up bigger for family that want it in a dish.

February 11, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyFoodAllergyTeam Member asked a question 💭
Mississauga, ON

A MyFoodAllergyTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brampton, ON

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In