Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFoodAllergyTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFoodAllergyTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brampton, ON

I have problems when eating out because No one seems familiar with garlic allergy. They will say no it doesn't contain garlic but then I'll find out that it has garlic salt in it.

February 11, 2024
 · 
Reactions
What Causes Food Allergies? Read Article...
A MyFoodAllergyTeam Member

I ran a restaurant and encountered (a few) customers with onion and/or garlic allergies.

February 13, 2024
A MyFoodAllergyTeam Member

Garlic allergies. Garlic is related to onions. Check nightshades as well.

September 24, 2024
A MyFoodAllergyTeam Member

I have heard of a garlic allergy
I work as a breakfast attendant
& 1 of my customers said they had it, so I checked the ingredients on the pork & turkey sausage
I leave packages on food so the costumer can read the ingredients
It seems like there are more & more types of allergies
I know someone in my life who is allergic to coffee ☕️ & horseradish ( it’s like a peanut allergy , swells up throat area )

February 12, 2024

Related Questions

View All
MyFoodAllergyTeam asked a question 💭
San Francisco, CA

A MyFoodAllergyTeam Member asked a question 💭
Farmington, MI

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In